[MOL] Lymphadema of breast due to breast ca/radiation [00880] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lymphadema of breast due to breast ca/radiation

please send me any info re: what I can do to relieve pain and swelling of
breast and arm due to node diss and radiation - my surgeon & radiation oncol.
can't seem to give me relief or possible physical therapy/exercises to
relieve swelling?   HELP!@!!!!!!!