[MOL] Lymphoma Live Event Announcement ! [00876] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lymphoma Live Event Announcement !

LIVE EVENTS

** Life After Cancer - Surviving And Thriving **
Tuesday, October 26th, 9 p.m. EDT, Guest Host: Suzan Corl
Suzan Corl, a cancer survivor, diagnosed with Hodgkin's disease in 1984,
underwent massive treatments of chemotherapy and radiation. Despite Suzan's
personal war with cancer, she survived, and is now healthy.

Suzan can answer your questions about the fear and uncertainty surrounding
such a diagnosis. Ask Suzan a question in advance, take our Cancer and
Lymphoma Quiz, and read the Life After Cancer FAQ by following the Live
Event links on our homepage at
http://www.mediconsult.com/mc/mcsite.nsf/conditionnav/homepage

** Upcoming Mediconsult Live Events **
Oct. 26 Life After Cancer - Guest Host: Suzan Corl, Cancer survivor
Nov. 2  Diabetes and Children - Guest Host: Sherri Shafer, R.D.
Nov. 9  Diabetes Complications - Guest Host: Kevan Herold, M.D.

** Previous Live Event Transcripts **
Scroll down the page for archives of our past Live Events at
http://www.mediconsult.com/mc/mcsite.nsf/conditionnav/liveevent

** INCIID Daily Chats and Interactive Forums **
For information regarding the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of
infertility and pregnancy loss, visit INCIID, http://www.inciid.org,
a member of the Mediconsult network of sites. Check INCIID's Chat
Calendar at http://www.inciid.org/calendar.html. Register for INCIID
events at http://bbs.inciid.org/eshare/server?action=4.

Warmly, lillian