Re: [MOL] Dusti [00868] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dusti

Hi Vincent :-)
You have to remove yourself from the list if you do not want any mail.....
I copied the following for your use
------>

---------------------------------

At 5:35 PM -0700 10/22/99, vincent huang wrote:
>hi, Lillian
>Thank you for all the information you provided to me.
>Please stop e-mailing or forward any more messages to
>this account. Thank you!
>
>--- Lillian <firefly@islc.net> wrote:
>> Ahhh friend, you have learned one of the rich
>> lessons of cancer and that is
>> what is important in life and what  isn't.    This
>> will enrich and empower
>> you.  Glad your feeling up some today, keep in mind
>> that this will be one of
>> the wildest roller coasters there is.  Have a great
>> weekend, your friend,
>> lillian

>> Medicine-On-Line Discussion Forum
>> at <http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html>, or send an
>> email message to:
>> majordomo@lists.meds.com
>> with the subject line blank and the body of the
>> message containing the line:
>> where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with
>> your actual email
>> address.

Regards,
red-eye

Assistant Director
TortoiseAid International
http://www.tortoiseaid.org
Wild Caught?  I think NOT!

Keeper of the "Herp Phile" <mailto:redeye8@flash.net>
You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed...