RE: [MOL] Dusti [00859] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Dusti

Thank you Lillian, I feel more positive today.  No, I did not feel you made
light of my disappointment.  Like you said, it could have been worse.  I am
grateful to God that I have many blessings in life.  It would have been much
worse for me if Mom went in a car wreck or some kind of instantaneous type
of thing.  Even, at the very very least, we have today & hopefully tomorrow.
The point being that I will make sure and not take her for granted and the
same goes for my job, my family, and just living in general.  Cancer, as
terrible and hateful as it is to me, it has forced me to really take stock
of life and I am grateful my eyes are open as they never have been.