[MOL] It's really your decision.. [00854] Medicine On Line

[MOL] It's really your decision..

Look, we don't want to waste your time...or ours

 You must be determined to earn a bare minimum of $10,000 in the next
 30 - 45 days and to develop a net worth of over 1 Million Dollars Cash
 in the next  24-36 months. My mission is to  help other people develop their
 long life dreams. And Part of what I'm looking for are those people who are
 committed to that BIG of a picture  and are not afraid to work for it.
  We can help you:

                   REGARDLESS OF YOUR CURRENT AGE
                                OR YOUR DEBT LOAD!

                             NOT MLM or FRANCHISE

                   Don't bother to call unless you are serious.

              Learn the Facts  CALL 1-800-558-4158  (24 hrs)

This is one of those "Fixed Cost" 800#s so feel free to call back if you
don't get all of the exciting details.

                         EASY  $10,000 IN 30 - 45 DAYS