[MOL] --> CABLE TV DESCRAMBLERS !! [00852] Medicine On Line

[MOL] --> CABLE TV DESCRAMBLERS !!

================================
********************************
CABLE TV DESCRAMBLERS
1-888-825-3552 TOLL FREE
7 DAYS A WEEK 10 am to 11 pm EST
********************************
================================

We offer a 30 day money back guarantee and a
1 year warranty on all of our products.

** Mention this ad & Receive FREE SHIPPING with your purchase. **
All products are shipped FedEx 2nd Day Air.

WE DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING AVAILABLE FOR DSS,
SATELITE OR DIGITAL CABLE SYSTEMS AND DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING
FOR THEM ANY TIME SOON.

If you have a cable box from the cable company, please have the
brand name and model number of that unit when you call us. This
will help us determine what equipment is needed for your area.

***********
PRODUCTS
***********

UNIVERSAL VIEW MASTER CABLE TV DESCRAMBLER -
$245 DELIVERED (REGULAR $339)
(FOR ALL SCIENTIFIC ATLANTAS EXCEPT 8610X, FOR ALL TOCOMS, FOR ALL
ZENITHS EXCEPT PM OR PZ MODELS, AND FOR ALL JERROLDS EXCEPT FOR CFT
22XX)

UNIVERSAL VIEWMAX PLUS CABLE TV DESCRAMBLER -
$275 DELIVERED (REGULAR $369)
WORKS FOR THE SCIENTIFIC ATLANTA 8610X MODELS AND CFT 22XX MODELS AS
WELL AS EVERYTHING THAT THE REGULAR STORM DOES.

CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK 10 AM TO 11 PM EST
1-888-825-3552 TOLL FREE

AREN'T DESCRAMBLERS ILLEGAL ?

No! The law only prohibits the reception and viewing of premium
channels without proper payment for all services received. It is
your responsibility to notify your cable company if you
use your own descrambler. We sell descramblers so you can own your
own equipment without renting from your cable company.

All of our products are manufactured to be non-addressable and non
detectable units as well as bullet proof.

This is a one time mailing. You will not receive an e-mail from our
company again. Thank you.