[MOL] I'm very sorry to hear about your hodgkin's disaese. [00846] Medicine On Line

[MOL] I'm very sorry to hear about your hodgkin's disaese.

I'm very sorry to hear about your hodgekin's disease. I don't have it, but I
was thought to have had it last year. Thank God it only turned out to be
mononucleosis. I'm just offering some advice. I have had 7 people in my
family die of cancer in the past 3 years. So I know a lot about it. I
especially know about hodgekin's disease. Believe me, I did nothing but Read
about it. Stay srong and don't give up. No matter how sick you feel don't
ever lose hope. I know you can do it! My prayers are with you! God Bless.

Love,
Rsprncss99@aol.com