Re: [MOL] is this possible?/Reply to Little Frogie [00799] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] is this possible?/Reply to Little Frogie

The list is provided by "Medicine On Line", we are an open forum for all
cancers and all members have equal say.  I just happen to have more free
time to devote to the forum and I enjoy doing research.

Cancer is a roller coaster ride; so I guess you will just need to believe
your mother.  Do know that chemo sometimes has side effects that can cause
vision problems, joint problems; etc.  The majority of the time these
problems will abate.  I also know that if they use the right chemo for the
right type of cancer  that she could be clear now.  Also that Radiation is
used as a preventive measure.  So girlfriend bask and rejoice and now you
can concentrate on getting your sister better.  Please tell your mother we
are so happy for her and for you, what a relief, right.   Thanks for sharing
the great news.  Your friend, lillian

> I just received a phone call from my Mom........ her oncologist called her
> a very short time ago with the results of her cat scan.... she was told
> that all signs of the cancer are completely gone! I ain't
complaining...but