Re: [MOL] Thalidomide [00794] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Thalidomide

Thank you Betty.  I'm sorry I couldn't respond sooner than this, but my
sister was with me for the last four days and we had lots of catching up to
do plus looking for info on thalidomide.  In my father's case, some mellowing
out would be a good thing but I am suspicious of the anti-cancer benefits
that thalidomide could possibly have. I don't understand how it works, only
that it's supposed to operate as an antiogenesis (?). Thanks again. Chris