[MOL] Lillian sorry to be away but we just had puppies [00791] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian sorry to be away but we just had puppies

Lillian,
            Wanted to write real fast to see how you and your husband are
doing. Hope that you liked the information that I sent to you. I haven't been
on Mol for the past week due to Amy Renee' having her puppies. I have the
cutest little Chihuahua Pups. Three girls and a boy. One is a pure copper
color and we call her Cinnamon, and we are going to keep her. This is Amy's
first and last, for I don't think that I could go through that again. Now
that they are a week old I'll try and check out Mol more often. Like I said
before, I sure hope that all is going better for you, and the rest of Mol.

Gwen W.