From: Lillian <firefly@islc.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] Fw: Heaven On-line - for a special friend
Date: Wednesday, October 13, 1999 10:46 AM

Vici:  I have sent some really good articles on colon cancer, do you see
those?  Hope so.  Things are pretty good, my husband passed his colon
cancer
test and the doctor told him he made an excellent choice in going for the
seed implants and SRS at Statin Island Hospital.  He gets his MRI and bone
scan tomorrow; so we should have all reports by next week and make
application with Statin Island.  Need to get this show on the road as the
Hurricane Floyd set him back two weeks.  I bet you had a ball at a
calligraphy workshop, I used to teach calligraphy myself and love it.  Take
care friend,
Warmly, lillian

more....