Re: [MOL] Hey Little Frogie! [00787] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hey Little Frogie!

Do I want to learn how to sex them?  Listen here, I am not permitted to
laugh this much!  No, all we do is monitor the nests and put numbers and a
code on the babies.  We have to worry about people disturbing the nests,
critters wanting the eggs; etc.  Everybody takes it very seriously sitting
out all night and day for a weekend.  I live in S.C. near Hilton Head, only
the island is Pricherts Island, ever hear of it?  Thanks and very
interesting all your breeding, glad you got the two little ones in!!!
Speaking of breeding we also have two islands where they breed monkeys for
research though.  Then we have an island that is called goat island and
there are wild goats.  We also have an island called horse island and there
are wild small horses, called tack horses;  but most of them have worms
really bad.  I like to go Island hopping, found an old still once, sure wish
I had taken a camera.  I don't do it as much as when I first came.  I think
when I realized how many poisonous snakes there are, it sort of took the fun
away along with the red bugs.  You will find that Molers have a very good
sense of humor, sometimes we are serious because it calls for it and
sometimes we break up.  TBL, lillian
Warmly, lillian

more....