Re: [MOL] red-eye's intro/Welcome to our Forum=Attn. Kathy Q. andBrandi [00784] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] red-eye's intro/Welcome to our Forum=Attn. Kathy Q. andBrandi too..

At 08:02 PM 10/20/99 EDT, you wrote:
><snip>

>Welcome to the Moler group!  Let me know however I can help.  I also live in
>California, but am in Boston right now on a business trip.
>
>Warmly,  Kathy Q.
*******
Thanks Kathy :-)
I am not up on all the lingo and will try to formulate my questions later
tonight ...if I am unable to find the answers on the web. I am very
thankful that I know how to use it.
Thanks for your support
&
Regards,
red-eye

Assistant Director
TortoiseAid International
http://www.tortoiseaid.org
Wild Caught?  I think NOT!

Keeper of the "Herp Phile" <mailto:redeye8@flash.net>
You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed...