[MOL] adenocarcinoma [00732] Medicine On Line

[MOL] adenocarcinoma

verna, this is quite interesting, do you still have the address of the
article of adenomas being the precursor of adenocarcinoma. This is an
important piece of information. I have this diagnosis, adenocarcinoma
unknown primary, diagnosed in dec 97 because I had a pleural effusion.
Previously, I had a colon resection in 1990 for a "transforming" villous
adenoma and 6 inches of colon was removed. I have not surgery or chemo
or radiation this time as my doctors say this disease is incurable. So I
am under the care of an alternative health doctor (orthomolecular) who
is an M.D. actually a psychriatist. A patient admitted to an asylum was
a schizophrenic and also a lung cancer patient. My alternative physician
treated him with vitamins (B complexes esp Vit 3) and C. Prolonged his
life for another 3 years. I have no visible mets except the pleural mass
which is made of tumor(?), talc and scar tissue is slowly growing. My CA
125 is 51 and CEA is still in the low ranges. It is a day to day thing.
I wish you all the best in your search for a treatment. I will be back
tomorrow. Had a very busy day and off to bed early.
God bless, Jeanne