Re: [MOL] Cancer [00731] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cancer

Hi and welcome to our forum.  I am including two sites for you to explore
for your information, hope that this helps you.  Stay tuned as other Molers
will more than likely give you some information regarding lung cancer. Has
your doctor thought of doing an assay test to see which chemo would work
best for you?  Good luck now,

http://www.le.ac.uk/nmrc/studentship.html
http://www.isip.com/products/2503gi.htm

Warmly, lillian