[MOL] Fwd: It's PJ (pray for Mom) [00730] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: It's PJ (pray for Mom)

In a message dated 10/19/1999 8:21:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time, PSerritell
writes:

<<
 Hi Friends:

 I'm writing to you for a prayer for my mom.
 My mom has been having some difficulties lately.  But the most important one
is they need to operate next Wednesday to put a stint in her kidney to the
uretha because the mass/tumor is growing and it's blocking/squeezing the
kidney where the urine is not coming out.
 So they are putting a stint there so the kidney comes back down to normal
size.
 IF they don't do this mom might have toxins go thru the body and kill her or
the kidney might shut down.
 I'm sorry that I haven't been in touch with you but as you can see my mind
has been in other places.
 If I can be so BOLD as to ask for a silent prayer for my mom Dolly (Marie)
in Florida so that they are able to resolve this situation I would be so
grateful to you.
 Since I'm 6+ months pregnant I can't travel or I would already be there with
her.

 If you want to send this to a friend so that mom can receive lots of prayers
it's OK the more prayers the better.

 I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I really do.  I also thank you for
listening to me.  It's been hard for me to go online lately with everything
else I have been going thru. But the other stuff is trivial next to my mom's
health situation.

 Again, I thank you and may God Bless Each of You and your loved ones always.

 Love
 PJ (Paula)
 143 >>

---- Begin included message ----