Re: [MOL] More information on Adenoma-Carcinoma [00728] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] More information on Adenoma-Carcinoma

Hi and welcome to our wonderful forum where the greatest people on earth
spend their time.  We sure can help you with your query and certainly will
keep your friend in our heart and prayers.  Now, just what causes cancer.
It would be wonderful if that could be answered; but it can't yet.  We do
know that the DNA plays a roll and then certain cartigons play a roll, our
immune system plays a roll too.   By the way did the cancer start in the
colon and spread to his stomach, or start in the stomach and spread to the
colon.  Also, I really hope he has gotten a second opinion and that he is
being treated at a cancer hospital by cancer spealists. Click down for the
sites to help you.
Warmly, lillian
http://askjeeves.com/main/askJeeves.asp?origin=0&qSource=4&site_name=Jeeves&
metasearch=yes&ask=stomach+cancer&x=29&y=13

http://askjeeves.com/main/askJeeves.asp?origin=0&qSource=4&site_name=Jeeves&
metasearch=yes&ask=colon+cancer&x=23&y=5

more....