Re: [MOL] Thalidomide [00724] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Thalidomide

Chris
I was on it for about 4 months for primary liver cancer. It did not help
me but  I understand it has helped on other types of cancer and even 1
person with plc. Not much research is done on primary liver cancer due
to the low % of cases so I have tried several drugs. Thalidomide is a
sedative and I started on a few pills then up to 24 a day. 8 in the
daytime and 16 at night. No side effects except drowsiness and you have
to take laxative every day.  Believe me you don't feel nervous just
mellow. I could usually manage the day drowsiness taking by an afternoon
nap.
If you have any other questions please ask.
Betty