Re: [MOL] Lillian - more info needed [00723] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian - more info needed

Hi Lillian, at the moment he seems OK but getting nervous as he begins
radiation treatments for his lung cancer.  I have learned today that it is
thalidomide, and not topotocan that they will be giving him, and it may will
be a clinical trial.  My stepmother said they had to sign special papers to
undertake this treatment and the doctor won't have the new meds avail for him
until next week.  His doctor is connected with Univ of PA Hosp so I looked
for info there, but was not successful.
Thanks again, Chris R.