Re: [MOL] Lillian - more info needed [00721] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian - more info needed

I thought something was a bit off as topotecan is used for Breast Cancer;
however wonders never cease with cancer.  Here's your information on
thalidomide and you do know Betty on our forum has used this; so you might
be able to get more information from her.
Warmly, lillian

http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=thalidomide  Chris there are many
sites on this drug; so I have given you the main page of the sites.  Good
luck, how is your father?

more....