[MOL] Lillian - more info needed [00720] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian - more info needed

You won't believe this - but my stepmother now told me it's not topotecan,
but thalidomide that my father will be taking along with his radiation.  Do
you have ANY info on this??  My understanding is that it is new and it's
effects good or bad are minimal.  Thanks.  -chris r.