[MOL] Cancer Medicine [00718] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Cancer Medicine

Dear Madam/Sir,
My father got lung cancer this year and now is the last phase. We are
desperate in searching effective medicines for him.
Recently my mother and I learned from one newspaper that one special kind of
medicine which is made of the venom of a special kind of low-level ocean
creature is especially effective in curing cancer. I wonder whether it's
true. If this news is true and this kind of medicine is really effective,
could you kindly tell me where and how we can buy it. By the way, my husband
is in US.
Your kind help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks & Best Regards!
Sincerely yours
Shen Xiaoyang