Re: [MOL] DEB!! [00717] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] DEB!!

Diane,
Thank you for thinking of me. The meeting was pushed back to this
Friday. I really think that the job is mine but we have to do this.

Glad that your day went well. I still am uncomfortable when people hug
me. I also can't stand when someone hangs on my right shoulder.
Will let you know what happens.
debby