Re: Re: [MOL] remove/Reply to Charlotte [00713] Medicine On Line

Re: Re: [MOL] remove/Reply to Charlotte

Dear Charlotte:
     I don't know your story but was interested to hear that the "spots" on
your lungs have disappeared.  Is your primary lung cancer and if so, what
kind?  What treatments have you been taking?  My husband has innumerable
metatastic nodules on both lungs so I'm very interested in your statement.
Thanks.  Bess