Re: [MOL] small cell carcinoma [00709] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] small cell carcinoma

i am encouraged by your hubby's recovery.

my dad is a 74 yr old workahoic. he was diagnosed last
OCtober 16 of stage IIIB adenocarcinoma. we were all
shocked about the diagnosis. he was fine-going jogging
every morning, eating right, doesnt smoke nor drink.
however, since this is the situation my dad is in, i
have no choice but to seek the doctors advice. my dad
went to his first chemotherapy session today he used
taxol and paraplatin. we are hoping that the cancer
cells seen in both lungs will be wiped out. maybe not
through the chemotherapy but by God's mighty hands.

thank u for being an encouragement

portia

=====