Re: [MOL] remove/Reply to Charlotte [00708] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] remove/Reply to Charlotte

Good Morning Lillian.  No.  I must have done something incorrectly.
I have learned alot of helpful things here, and I get a strong sense of
caring at this sight.   We all need this  no matter how self reliant we
think we are.
Did I tell you my last x-ray raised eyebrows?  The spots that had been
on my lungs for over a year are gone.  Now I have to have a CT of the
chest to see what the large spot is doing.  I will be going to the Ohio
State University James Cancer Center Nov. 3rd for thier opinion.  Have a
Happy