[MOL] Think about it [00697] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Think about it

 Subject: Think about it

 "The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings, but
 shorter tempers; wider freeways, but narrower viewpoints; we spend more, but
 have less; we buy more, but enjoy it less.  We have bigger houses and
 smaller families;
 more conveniences, but less time; we have more degrees, but less sense; more
 knowledge, but less judgment; more experts, but more problems; more
 medicine, but less wellness.  We have multiplied our possessions, but
 reduced our values.  We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often.
 We've learned how to make a living, but not a life; we've added years to
 life, not life to years. We've been all the way to the moon and back, but
 have trouble crossing the street to meet the new neighbor. We've conquered
 outer space, but not inner space; we've cleaned up the air, but polluted the
 soul; we've split the atom, but not our prejudice. We have higher incomes,
 but lower morals; we've become long on quantity, but short on quality. These
 are the times of tall men, and short character; steep profits, and shallow
 relationships.  These are the times of world peace, but domestic warfare;
 more leisure, but less fun; more kinds of food, but less nutrition. These
 are days of two incomes, but more divorce; of fancier houses, but broken
 homes. It is a time when there is much in the show window and nothing in the
 stockroom; a time when technology can bring this letter to you, and a time
 when you can choose either to make a difference............ or just hit
 delete."

---- Begin included message ----
This is what Diversity aims  to  correct.....Pass the message...Love to you.

---- End included message ----
---- End included message ----