From: Wendy Kirkby
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Sent: Monday, October 11, 1999 8:54 AM
Subject: [MOL] LUNG CANCER

My husband was diagnosed with mesothelioma, although they never ruled out the possibility of a unknown primary site. This was in October 1998 and since then he has received chemo and radiation and the cancer has not changed significantly. Currently he is experiencing extreme anxiety compelling him to pace and insomnia.  Since he has had such a coctail of drugs for nausea, there seems to be a strong possiblility that the anxiety is drug related.  I have heard from a couple of professionals who believe there is some connection between lung disease and particularly lung tumors and anxiety. Has anyone expereinced this?

Wendy