Re: [MOL] FREE! Lifetime Internet Access...High Speed...High Quality [00682] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] FREE! Lifetime Internet Access...High Speed...High Quality

Remove from list Rcorn44@fuse.net
----- Original Message -----
From: <listmember@teleform.tm.fr>
To: <listmember@teleform.tm.fr>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 1999 6:15 PM
Subject: [MOL] FREE! Lifetime Internet Access...High Speed...High Quality

CHRISTMAS.....CHRISTMAS.....CHRISTMAS......CHRISTMAS.....CHRISTMAS....CHRIST
MAS
----------------------------------

***********

***********

> Attention Members, A GREAT CHRISTMAS IDEA!!!
>
>    >>> Learn How You Can Stop SPAM MAIL forever and
>           how you can OWN Your Own Internet Access Account <<<
>
> This special invitation is offered on a "first come, first serve basis"
only
> and is only available to the first 100 new applicants before 10/31/99.
>
> Now, you can have FREE Lifetime Quality Internet Access for consumers and
Businesses with over 1700  local connections across the country and your
satisfaction is ... GUARANTEED!!!

> It is not a luxury, it is a necessity!!!
> To better function in today's high tech society, a major Internet Account
offers you
> the following advantages, just to name a few:
>
>  + Never receive SPAM mail again on our lifetime ISP- Your e-mail address
can be unlisted!!!!
>                  ( Unlisted e-mail addresses cannot be harvested by the
pros )
>  + Never be billed for ISP service again! (Initial Hookup and Software -
small fee!)
>  + T3 fiber optic connectivity to host your Internet presence, we are a
Tier One provider
>  + Internet & Intranet Solutions
>  + Dedicated lines (56K/V90, T-1, T-3)
>  + Secure Web Hosting
>  + Web Programming, Custom Applications (Web Forums, Chat, Web
Advertising)
>  + Security, Firewall, and Tunneling
>  + Global Internet University Training
>  + Online Commerce and Banking
>  + Custom Computer Systems, Routers, Servers, etc.
>  + Lifetime Guarantee on Equipment
>  + Value Added Services
>  + 5 MB Personal Web Space
>  + 24 hr.Toll Free Technical Support
>  + Includes 5 free e-mail addresses- you can get more if needed!
>  + Includes Net Nanny (Filter and Lock-out Pornography forever!)
>  + Includes Net2Phone (Talk to anyone for 5 cents/min. on your regular
telephone)
>  + Includes Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0
>  + Includes Instant Messaging and Online Chat
>  + Includes Hot Office Suite Evaluation program
>  + Includes use of our Domain Check facility (InterNIC availability of a
domain name)
>  + Move and this service moves with you!
>  + Install on your Laptop and have Internet Service while traveling too!
>  + Accessing AOL and Webtv can be done through our service, AOL charges
small fee.

> Unbelievable?
> It's true-We work with many online Companies like Barnes & Noble
Bookstore.  They advertise on huge networks like ours for the exposure to
their banners.  We use their advertising dollars to pay for your monthly
access fees.  You are never assessed another fee again, NEVER!!!

> If you have made the Internet a part of your life by now, it is a safe bet
to say that you and your family will continue to access the Web every month
and get billed monthly just like your Cable and Phone bill.  WHY pay $20 per
month to someone else?  Pay yourself the $20 by taking advantage of this
major Access Network.  Once connected, you will not have to see
advertisements as a condition for Web access nor will you ever be charged
for surfing the web again!

> Our customers save up to $24.95 monthly, which totals $299.00 every year
in Online Access charges, which adds up to almost $1500.00 in 5 years.  WOW!

> Do you realize that with the money you will save with our service, you can
go out and buy a new computer!!  Would you rather keep up with the rapidly
changing technology and KNOW you're saving money or keep on writing that
check every month to your local ISP for the "privilege" of clicking that
connect button?

> If the Internet has you hooked and if you "Surf the Web" now, you will be
surfing forever.  This means you will also be PAYING FOREVER!  The Internet
is the Future.  We all know it will become bigger and bigger, so why not
take advantage of this offer today and never be hit with
> another charge again- forever!  There are no (None) hidden charges!
>

> *** 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ***
> We offer an iron-clad, risk free money back guarantee: For seven days from
the time you activate, if for any reason you are not satisfied with your
purchase, we will refund your money in full.  You have nothing to loose and
much to gain by getting connected and never worry about it again!!!

> /=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/
> PLEASE NOTE:  We have the CD capacity to accommodate up to 100 new
> clients.  This invitation is offered on a "first come, first serve basis"
only and
> will be canceled once our 100 new members have been accepted.
> /=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/
>
> If we can save you $ 1500.00 every five years, what would this service be
worth to you?  We have a one time fee we must charge for hookup and for the
software.  The ISP is free!  You will never be charged again!  The one time
cost is normally $ 179.95  but if you will purchase on this order form, you
will pay only <<<<<<$ 159.95>>>>>>and  we will promptly get you hooked up.
All S & H will be paid by us unless you want overnight delivery for an
additional $ 15.00 for a total of $ 174.95.

> **    DON'T WAIT TO GET STARTED... DO IT NOW!!!
> **
here's what to do.............
> **
> **                        >>>>>>>>>> DRAG, HIGHLIGHT & PRINT FROM
HERE>>>>>>>>>
> **  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MAIL, FAX OR CALL IN THIS ORDER FORM
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
> **    Check one of the following:
> **
> **    I am paying with Credit Card___ Check ___Money Order __, S&H is free
or $ 15.00 overnight___
> **    Payment using personal or business checks must be mailed or faxed
and product will be shipped
> **    after check clears.  Attach your check with tape to your order then
fax it.  M.O.'s must be mailed.
> **
> **    Ordering Option #1  (Credit Cards and Checks)
> **    Please check one:    $159.95___   $174.95 overnight____
> **    Fax this completed Lifetime Internet Access order with Credit
> **    Card information.  Sign your signature.  Fax to:    (209) 396-8240
This is the easiest way!
> **
> **    Ordering Option #2 (Credit Card orders only)
> **    Place your complete information from authorization code to bottom of
form (below), spelling out
> **    each letter slowly and clearly on our toll-free voice mail secure
server: 1-877-883-2895
> **
> **    Ordering Option #3 (Credit Cards, Checks or M.O.)
> **    Send your payment and completed order form to:
> **                                                M M Projects
> **                       PO Box 17444
> **                              Salt Lake City, Utah  84117-0444
> **
> **    Authorization Code must be used for call in ordering: LIFE- ISP-1017
> **
> **    Your Name:
> **
> **    Your Address:
> **
> **    City:  ________________________________  State: _______  Zip
_________________
> **
> **    Your E-mail Address:
> **
> **    Your Phone:
> **
> **    Method of payment:  [   ] Visa [   ] MasterCard [   ] American
Express
HERE:_________________________________________________
> **
> **    We cannot process your credit card payment without your signature!
> **
> **    ++++Referral's OPTIONAL Program++++
>
> **    Your Referral's E-mail Address: ____________________________________
>
> **    Your Referral's E-mail Address: ____________________________________
>
> **    Your Referral's E-mail Address: ____________________________________
>
> **    (For each referral that becomes a member, you get another $ 20.00
credit)

>                ============  FREE ISP SERVICE FOR LIFE  ============
>

> Email Address Removal Instructions:
> You're receiving this email because you are on the same Ezine or are a
> Money Tips Member and have agreed to receive offers from our advertisers.
> your email address removed from our list server.  This is a global remove
> list which we run our lists against before mailing.  If your browser can't
connect
> to this link, You may call 1-877-883-2895 and request your e-mail address
be
> removed, DON'T FORGET to give us your e-maill address.  We Honor all
Remove Requests.