Re: [MOL] DEB!! [00676] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] DEB!!

Deb:
How did the meeting go? I was thinking about you
today. This was my first day back to work. It was a
big awkward but ok. Some people were a bit rough in
the hugging department.

Thanks for checking on the insurance thing. I have
been checking into a few things myself.

Please let me know how your day was.

Love
Diane