Re: [MOL] (no subject)Painful Arm Reply! [00675] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] (no subject)Painful Arm Reply!

Hi Lillian! Well, I have a doctors appointment Wed.
for the lump. I am taking the medicine so it may be
gone by then. However, the vein is still swollen. It
is wher ethey had an IV. It hurt from the beginning.
It was getting better and not hurting me at all. Then
outta the blue I have this knot.

I can stay in Canada for 6 months. Come back across
the border then another 6 months. Insurance is the
problem. I can get the continued insurance but it
works only in the states. Which wouldn't be a problem
to come back somewhere for my 3 month check ups. I can
also get visitors insurance for the minor things. Once
we are married and have filed for my permanent
residence then I think sometime within a year I will
be under Canadian Insurance. But, I think in the long
run it will be the best for me to go there.

Thanks for looking up the lymph node stuf for me. I
have been looking too. That is the only pace I have a
swollen one.

Love
Diane