RE: [MOL] DIANE! [00674] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] DIANE!

Heya June,
Glad you are doing well. Keep me up to date with what
is going on with you. I don't know about the body cast
thingy tho. What is that?

Work was ok today. I am tired and my incision swollen.
I am sure I will sleep tonite. Something I haven't
done much of since surgery.

Dancing...sounds like alot of fun. I enjoyed it when
we went to the Octoberfest in Canada. As you said,
wore myself out.

Take care and hope to hear from you soon

Love,
Diane

=== message truncated ===

=====