Re: [MOL] DIANE - insurance question [00673] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] DIANE - insurance question

Thank you so much kathy. Well, my first day was abit
awkward. Some people didn't know what to say at first.
THe same stress and tension is there from before. Not
much has changed. Howver, my attitude has. Life is too
short to let it get me down. Soon I will be out of
this situation and beginning my new life with my
fiance.

I did put the sign out after a bit becuase some people
were hugging too hard. As you said, it broke the ice
some.

Take care

Your friend,
Diane