[MOL] ovarian cancer [00666] Medicine On Line

[MOL] ovarian cancer

My mother has been suffering with stage IV ovarian cancer for almost four and
a half years.  The doctor's have tried all sorts of treatments, but none have
been successful.  Her count is at 150, which is not outrageously high, but
it's high enough.  They are starting her on Novelbine IV Monday.  I've had no
luck on finding any information on this drug.  Can you assist me?

Sincerely,

Lisa Brancifort