RE: [MOL] To Mary [00664] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] To Mary

Hey Marty:  Why don't you get some modem/telephone service in there and
make the money back that you are spending in Mexico.  With the way you
handle people, who knows.  Whoever eventually gets Mexico on line will
be a rich man.

Love June A.