RE: [MOL] ACUP [00662] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] ACUP

Hi Jeanne:  I had surgery at Sloan Kettering in Oct. 97 chemo Nov thur
Jan '98.  I am on the Mol line about 1 year now.  I had the stereotactic
body radiosurgery in Sept. '98 and I expect that I will have it again in
Nov '99.  I am getting a 2nd opinion next week, just to make sure.
Meanwhile I am doing good.  Thank you for asking.

Your friend June A