RE: [MOL] DIANE! [00660] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] DIANE!

Hi Di!  Good to hear from you.  Weekend was ok.  I have a 2nd opinion
for a look at CT Scan set up for next Friday.  If he agrees then I start
with Staten Island on the 28th for Planning CT Scan and body cast again.
So.....Anyway I'm fine.  I went to a dance this weekend and wore myself
out, had some fun.

I think I saw someone send you a labor number or something to check
about insurance.  Let me know when you get details.

Take care.  Your friend June