Re: [MOL] We value your opinion! [00659] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] We value your opinion!

Remove
-----Original Message-----
From: sales@soldsold.com <sales@soldsold.com>
To: sales@soldsold.com <sales@soldsold.com>
Date: Monday, October 18, 1999 10:21 AM
Subject: [MOL] We value your opinion!

>We want to thank you for reading this e-mail.  If you would like to
discontinue hit reply and in the subject type "remove".

>We would like to get your opinion of a website.  Please go to
http://www.soldsold.com and let us know what you think of this website.  Let
us know if this is a site you would feel comfortable buying products from,
if not why?  Do you think you would refer people to this site?  Soldsold.com
is paying $75.00 for referrals on closed sales, after the 30 day
satisfaction guarantee.  Please e-mail us and let us know if you would be
interested in making money referring people to this site. Or, if you would
like to give your opinion of websites to come in the future.