[MOL] We value your opinion! [00656] Medicine On Line

[MOL] We value your opinion!

We want to thank you for reading this e-mail.  If you would like to discontinue hit reply and in the subject type "remove".

We would like to get your opinion of a website.  Please go to http://www.soldsold.com and let us know what you think of this website.  Let us know if this is a site you would feel comfortable buying products from, if not why?  Do you think you would refer people to this site?  Soldsold.com is paying $75.00 for referrals on closed sales, after the 30 day satisfaction guarantee.  Please e-mail us and let us know if you would be interested in making money referring people to this site. Or, if you would like to give your opinion of websites to come in the future.

Thank you so much for your time, and we really do value your opinion, so let us know what you think!

E-mail sent using WorldMerge, the fastest and easiest way
to send personalized e-mail messages. More information at:
http://www.coloradosoft.com/worldmrg

69010