Re: [MOL] An update on Tommy [00653] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] An update on Tommy

     Hello Kathy,

     I'm really glad to hear your nephew is doing well.  This is really
     great news.  My boyfriend was also diagnosed with AML this past May
     and he is also in remission.  I know how hard all of this is, but it's
     definately easier with the support of family and friends.  I've also
     just started going to a support group, which has also helped a great
     deal.

     I'm glad that your nephew is doing well.  I wish you and your family
     well.  Good luck and best wishes.

     Brandi