Re: [MOL] Howard ! [00652] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Howard !

Howard,  I have e-mailed my Research Buddy questioning him further on the
Vit. E and as soon as I hear from him, I will put it over the line.

Ah you caught the night owl, I just can't get away with anything!  LOL!

I am curious to know why your mother is being put on tamoxifen for her
treatment of NSCLC?  This is a new one to me, will she be taking it orally?
I ask because there are side effects to the drug, most just minor like
weight gain; but also blot clots and thickening of the uterus.

It is good that she is having a port, makes all so much easier.  Have a
great day and enjoy that mother of yours.  Your friend, lillian
Warmly, lillian

more....