[MOL] --|> FREE WEB SITE OFFER! [00648] Medicine On Line

[MOL] --|> FREE WEB SITE OFFER!

F R E E    W E B S I T E    O F F E R

We build web sites!
We host web sites!
We offer complete E-Commerce programs!
We market web sites & get the results you want!

"Come & See How"

If you do not have a web site now or would simply like to update
your existing site, we invite you to apply for our Free Web Site
Program. This program includes designing a free web site of linked
pages with your company logo and information, quality graphic
images, animation, hyper links, a customized interactive order/request
form and more, as well as free registration of an exclusive Domain
Name for your use worldwide. (i.e: www.yourbusinessname.com)
This is not a gimmick or marketing ploy, but a genuine offer so we
may assign work to our Advanced Webmaster students. These graduates
have prepared hundreds of sites to date and are rated among the
best in the world. They will build the site to your specifications
and you will approve it before it is posted to the Internet.

To take advantage of this offer all we ask is the following:

1. Give us permission to show your site at our seminars and classes
   if required.
2. Give the designer permission to include your site in his/her
   portfolio.
3. Let us host your new web site for at least six months so we can
   monitor it during the start-up period.
This offer is limited to the number of students we have available.

If you wish to receive additional information,

VISIT
http://3491384830/2/awk.html

OR CLICK BELOW

Due to the overwhelming response to this offer, you may experience
difficulty accessing our web site. If this happens simply
PRINT THIS FORM, COMPLETE IT, & FAX IT IN TO (603)-719-3391.
This offer is good Nationwide.

===============================
*First Name:
*Last Name:
*Company Name:
*Address:
 City:
 State:
 Zip:
*Type of Business:
*E-mail address:
*Day Time Phone:
*Evening Phone:
 Fax:
===============================

Please list the Domain Name you wish to have & any comments:
Faxing in this form does not obligate you in any way.
We will not divulge any information provided by you to others.
We will contact you by telephone with further information before
proceeding.

Before faxing ensure all fields marked with an
asterisk (*) are filled in correctly.

If you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings,
please send a reply to sg4695@bigfoot.com with "remove" in the
subject line !  THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.