From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Lillian
Sent: Monday, October 18, 1999 4:05 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] Howard !

Welcome to our forum.  A friend of mine that was working for a research
company warned me not to take the Vit. E.  This was a shock; but a good
inside source information.  I believe it works the same as Vit. C. good for
you if you don't have cancer; but I have only seen very little about this as
I research.  Should I find some more information I will be glad to put it
over the forum.  Hope your mother is doing all right?  What type of cancer
does she have?  Your friend, lillian