Re: [MOL] Howard ! [00646] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Howard !

Welcome to our forum.  A friend of mine that was working for a research
company warned me not to take the Vit. E.  This was a shock; but a good
inside source information.  I believe it works the same as Vit. C. good for
you if you don't have cancer; but I have only seen very little about this as
I research.  Should I find some more information I will be glad to put it
over the forum.  Hope your mother is doing all right?  What type of cancer
does she have?  Your friend, lillian