Re: [MOL] DIANE - insurance question [00644] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] DIANE - insurance question

Hi Diane,

I think the "Handle with Care" sign is a great idea!  I bet it will break the
tension for people who don't know how to behave, quite.

You are special my friend, and more than a survivor.  You are a thrive-er!
Ok, you can criticize my spelling, but you get my meaning...

I'll be there with you in spirit as you continue to succeed!   :-))

Your friend, Kathy Q.