Re: [MOL] (no subject)Painful Arm Reply! [00643] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] (no subject)Painful Arm Reply!

Diane:  Is there a chance it is where they drew blood, or had you on an IV,
or gave you Chemo, something to this effect?  I went to the site that show's
in live color all the lymph nodes; but it is not working properly; so we
lucked out on that.  I will try to get through it tomorrow while you are
back at work with a big cardboard sign that says "Treat Gently".  I really
wish you luck on immigration, are you able to just stay in Canada for a year
or two, or if your married without all the regulations?  Gosh, everyone
seems to get in the U.S.
Get to the doctor on the lump, sorry I wasn't of more help.  Your friend,
lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....