Re: [MOL] DIANE - insurance question [00640] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] DIANE - insurance question

Kathy Q,

Thanks for the vote of confidence.  =)  I go back to
work tomorrow after 2 months off. In some ways I think
I am ready..in others I am not. I am still sore from
my surgery. I think I will make a sign that says
"Handle with care" and hang it outside my office..LoL

Your friend
Diane