Re: [MOL] (no subject)Painful Arm Reply! [00639] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] (no subject)Painful Arm Reply!

Lillian
I had a trip to the emergency room last night because
of a knot in my arm. I had phlebitis after surgery but
it got better. Yesterday a big knot came up on my arm
out of the blue. I called my doc and he wanted me to
go to the emergency room to make sure it wasn't a
blood clot. The doc on duty said it was a lymph node.
I never knew that you had them in your arm. However,
he is not sure why it is there..gave me some medicine
and told me to see my doctor tomorrow. Any ideas here?

Diane