[MOL] Re: My Mother [00633] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: My Mother

My dear brother,

My God what is next!  I can't begin to express my feelings about your
news.  I know well your attitude towards death and the process of dying.
At age 87, your Mom and you have some important decisions to make.
Please try to keep in mind the importance of a balance between survival
and quality of time that the Good Lord has granted us.  I am forever
grateful that my Mother, Father and Brother passed very quickly and
without interruption of their lives.  I can't imagine the stress
associated with decisions concerning quality of life issues and the
process of dying.  My prayers are with you/  I will certainy do a web
search re; liver cancer and forward any information on to you.  Just know
that I am with you and that you, Barbara and your Mother are in my daily
prayers.  God Bless you my brother and know that I am there for you.

John