[MOL] For Serious Marketers ONLY [00625] Medicine On Line

[MOL] For Serious Marketers ONLY whjci

Are you making more money than ever?
Are You getting all the sales that you want?
Is your inbox filled with fresh orders every day?

If you answered YES to all of the above questions,
then you probably don't need our services.

However, If you answered No to ANY of them,
then try these questions:

Do You:
Want a Direct Email Service that delivers?
Want access to the best e-mail lists available?
DO YOU NEED?
MORE SALES?

If you answered YES to ANY of the above questions,
then try:

Warhorse Promotions....   Discount Direct Email
SIMPLY THE VERY BEST!

We have Contract Mailing, Mailing Software and List
Management Tools at Discount Prices. We also have
general internet lists that have been cleaned and verified.

For info on any of the above,
Call 954 527-7155 and leave your name
and phone #. If outside US, clearly
spell out your email address.